This year could potentially bring a lot of change to my life. With a job relocation in the plans, I have no idea what to expect after the Summer. So, I have come up with a list of a few goals that I hope to achieve no matter where I end up.
1. Visit Washington State (family), Showlow, AZ (mom), Maryland (family/relaxation), and Sedona, AZ (relaxation).
2. Cook more meals. Not just the simple stuff, like noodles and sauce or foods I would feed a toddler. I want to spend more time cooking more complex meals. Lasagna and Chicken and Dumplings (from scratch) are on the list.
3. Learn how to read music.
4. Read more on Child Development.
5. Pay off 3 bills that are within reach of being paid off. One being my car. Then I hope to buy a Hybrid.
2008 was a big year for financial downfalls. I hope that in 2009 all of those people who are attempting to become more financially stable are successful.
Thursday, January 1, 2009
New Year Hopes and Goals
Posted by Nicole at 9:55 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment