
Yep, I've given in. Go ahead, make fun of me. I am eating my words. I noticed that on myspace I am really into blogging and reading other people's blogs so I am hoping that through this I can get other people (not the myspace type) to join and hopefully keep in touch more. (Barb!) I am stlightly concerned because this is not a private site, but I will just have to make sure to keep my crazy night life stories to a minimum on here. :) Also, I can be somewhat impulsive with my writing so you may learn more about me than you were expecting. ENJOY!
P.S. Any advice on how to make my page better would be appreciated. (Kim?)
Tuesday, July 31, 2007
Testing 1,2,3
Posted by Nicole at 1:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I am not the queen of blogging yet, but I do know that you can have it set to private. Now how I got my cute background, well I am not sure. I had a friend do it for me but I have that people have found out how and wrote up a step by step instructions so that people like me could do it. I will have to just find someone who has that. Good luck and let me just say that blog hopping and blogging is so much more addicting the myspace. You start to have your camera with you like it is your cell phone cause you want it just in case you do or find something that you can blog about. Well if you have questions I do have a friend that is the blogging queen.
In response to the camera point...Already there, Kim! My camera is ALWAYS in my purse!
Post a Comment