So tonight Jenn, Marie, Brian and I went out for some grub. We try to get together at least once a week, but for some reason over the past year we have been slacking. So, this was our first time out in like a month. We decided on TGI Friday's because they had a decent happy hour. Well, we filled our table with only appetizers (which were 1/2 off) and Marie and I each had a drink. "Are you a virgin?" Then, of course, we topped off our nutritious meal with an apple pie a la mode. Mmm, Mmm!
Besides the food, we actually did talk. Those crazy kids make me laugh! It's unbelieveable that Jenn, Marie, and I have been friends for nearly 10 years. We have become such a fun "family". And that family has and will grow with Marie bringing Brian to the group and Jenn bringing Kennedy soon. Love you guys!
Besides the food, we actually did talk. Those crazy kids make me laugh! It's unbelieveable that Jenn, Marie, and I have been friends for nearly 10 years. We have become such a fun "family". And that family has and will grow with Marie bringing Brian to the group and Jenn bringing Kennedy soon. Love you guys!
.jpg)
P.S. Pic is from last year!

1 comments:
Look at you! 2 blogs in one day. And changing your background good for you. Have you figured out how to add links and stuff? Well if you have any questions let me know and if I know them I will tell you other wise I will help you find the answer.
Post a Comment