CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 1, 2007

And so it begins...

Typical Nicole day... 1) Wake Up 2) Work 8-5 3) Have something planned for the evening. Basically, every night is different. I am rarely ever home doing nothing after 5pm.


So, here's how today went. I woke up this morning and decided I would forget procrastinating and clean out the pool. I am housesitting right now and the monsoons are making my Poolman duties extra challenging. Well, after about 5 minutes of skimming leaves from the top I realized the backyard looked extra messy. I then realized it looked as though somebody had mowed and trimmed the plants, but hadn't cleaned up. Yep! Sure enough, before I knew it a gardener comes from outside the back gate. There I was in my nifty pj's cleaning the pool for, apparently, the world to see. I decided procrastination wasn't so bad and headed back inside to get ready for work.

Work was pretty standard. Grace was super cute and is really getting used to me doing her hair.




After I got off work I noticed that I had missed like 4 calls in the last hour. My brother is getting married on Friday, so the family is coming to town within the next two days. My dad got here this afternoon. Because my brother's wedding stuff I will not see him until Friday for the wedding. My mom gets in tomorrow. I will definitely be writin a blog about the wedding. So check back!

As for tonight...The night has just begun! After I got off of work I went to workout. By the time I got out of the gym it was POURING down rain. Monsoon season for ya! After a quick stop by my house to check on my kitty-kitties, I headed to the house were I am housesitting. By the time I got to Laura's the rain had completely stopped. Energized, I decided procrastinating on the pool any longer would make my life even worse. So I cleaned EVERY leaf from that pool. Keep in mind, the monsoon had just hit and the pool is surrounded by trees. Take a look! I dare you to find a leaf in that pool.

So, now it is 8:15 and I have about 10 minutes before I have to start getting ready to go out with Fernando. He was one of my missed calls at 5. We are going out for drinks at some bar I have never been to with some friends of his. He's picking me up at 9, so I need to start getting ready. Hopefully I will get some sleep tonight. I am having my hair done tomorrow and if get little to no sleep who knows what style I opt for. "Brittney Spear's Bald" maybe??? Um, not likely!


0 comments: