CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 8, 2007

My dream home

I have it made! I make a living doing the things I love. First of all, kids! One of the last things my grandma would constantly say to me was, "You always were good with kids". I will never forgot the numerous times she would say that. And she was right! I love working with kids and can't believe I make a living doing it. Then there are my side jobs. Babysitting (which is still working with kids), where I get to hang out with kids in the pool, watch movies, have lunch together, or play games.

And most recently, housesitting. How I became a common housesitter is beyond me, but I enjoy it! I have had 3 or 4 jobs this summer, and one of the families has already pretty much booked me for next June/July. Unbelieveable! With the fact that my roommates are absolute slobs and crazy fools, housesitting is like a vacation for me. So, about 5 weeks of my summer has been a vacation.

So, here are a few points I would like to make about my fantasy house. These points come from houses I have worked at (both babysitting and housesitting).

-There must be a jacuzzi bath! I learned this weekend that it is highly likely that hot jacuzzi baths burn calories. First of all, you sweat! Secondly, the jets are constantly moving you. So, I was in the bath for 30 minutes and when I got out I was more sore than an hour at the gym.

-There must be a pool. But, with that, there must be a pool service...DAILY! Okay, maybe not daily, but often.

-Two fridges are better than one.

-Two family rooms are better than one. (and that doesn't include the formal living room)

-Single story house is best in AZ

Okay, so those are just a few things that I have decided I must have in my million dollar home! Check back in a couple of years to see if I get them.

1 comments:

Kim said...

I want one of everything that you said. So how are you liking the blog world? I really like it and need to think of something that I can blog about cause I am sick of looking at my last post and I am guessing that everyone else is also. Well I better go to bed and let me know when you get that house.