So, it's 11:30pm. I got into bed at 9:30 because I am tired. I spent 2 hours in bed thinking before I decided, ugh, I just need to get some of this off my chest. This may end up as a deleted post tomorrow night, so if it's juicy you better pass it on to your friends fast.
I think I need to take a break from music, movies, books, and everything else that may tell a story about love. I am in seriously like with someone right now and I don't know what to do. Every song, movie, story, or even couple walking down the street reminds me of it. I thought that if I was just quiet about it and didn't tell anyone it would just go away. Well, that didn't happen. I then decided that if it was meant to happen it would eventually. So, I am being patient. The problem now is, I have been patient for the past year. I am still hoping things pan out, but when I say "pan out" I have no idea of what I am expecting. It has been both the worst feeling I have ever felt and the best feeling. It's scary.
Okay, I don't want to say anything else right now. Sorry. Not so juicy of a post afterall. No comments please, but you can email me with advice. It's funny, all week I have felt like someone just needed to talk to me and have me listen. Maybe it was me.
Wednesday, August 22, 2007
Impulsive Blog!!!
Posted by Nicole at 11:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment