I am getting anxious. I can't wait for August to be over. Only one week left! Grace and I are going to have a fun week, I can tell already! The lack of children's events during the summer has made the summer go kind of slow. The weeks would fly by with Ari, Darius, and Gabri last year because we had something everyday to do. Well, after Labor Day everything picks up again (i.e., Library storytimes, toddler classes, etc) and I think we have the next couple of weeks already planned out. FUN!!!
Then, I am starting a new show soon. I am going to assist in stage-managing for a production with the same director of "La Pastorela" (the show I did last Christmas). I am excited to work on another play again. I am so much more prepared this time around. At least I think I am. I have been reading up on how to stage manage and I have a props list already done. Now we just need to start rehearsals! Hopefully they will start soon after Labor Day.
Oh, but not immediately after because I am working on possibly being in La Pastorela again this Christmas (with a different company) and we have our first meeting on the 4th. I think I am more excited to be a part of this show because it is something I know a little about already. The play will be the same basic plot, but it is a type of play that changes every year based on current events. I can't think of what that type would be called. :( Another reason I am excited about this play is because I am going to get the opportunity to work with a few people that I worked with last year on it. They were brilliant and great! I can't wait!
ASU Football starts next weekend! No season tickets this year :( but I will hopefully still make a couple of games with Amy and Adam. Good times!
In October I will stop working at the church every Sunday. I have had that job for 2 1/2 years and it will definitely be sad to leave those kids. They are closing down the church and people are pretty much just going to move on to other churches. It will be nice to finally have Sunday mornings (or Sundays in general) off for the first time in...EVER! Uh, oh! Is this the time in my life when I become a raging alcoholic that goes out every Saturday night? Nah, I'll likely just be the one that actually stays home on Saturday nights and watches movies. Oh, and I will be sleeping in until 10 on Sundays!
It's a good thing the church job is ending because October will be full of busy Sundays. One is the Race for the Cure. One is the Walk for Hope. And one is the show that I am stage managing.
Then November is my 25th birthday. If I get my HUGE bill payed off by then (which will hopefully be done in Sept) I am have a blow out of a birthday. It's going to be a month full of music. What better than that? I will do LOVE in Vegas, Gwen Stefani twice in Phx, and Jewel. If there are others and I am not living off of Ramen Noodles, then I will be there also!
I am really looking forward to this fall. I think it is going to be great!
Sunday, August 26, 2007
Eventful Fall!
Posted by Nicole at 4:19 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment