CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 3, 2007

Hair cut

So, I am going to write a short blog about my hair and then go to bed. I will write about my brother's wedding tomorrow. Here's a pic to get you all excited and even more anxious to read the blog about the wedding. Yep, that's a lighter in my mom's hand. Were we at a rock concert? Maybe! Check back tomorrow!

Anyways, about my hair. Well, I went in to get only about an inch or two cut off. I liked the length it was. After they washed my hair I decided "Chop it!" And that is what they did. Wet, they probably cut off 6 or 7 inches. So, with it curly, it looks really short. I think I will straighten it more until it gets longer. It isn't too bad, I just have to figure out how I like it styled.

Okay, I am tired now, so I am going to bed. It has been a LONG day and I am soooo sleeping in tomorrow! Yay!

0 comments: