CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, August 11, 2007

Well I got Tagged by Kim to post the 4 things that I have done. I am bored, so I accepted. Here is goes...

4 jobs I have held
1. Movie Theatre (the one at superstition mall, and Kim, it has always been ghetto!)
2. Office Max
3. JoAnn's Fabric (why they even wasted the ink to write my checks is beyond me. My money was wasted on far-fetched plans of becoming a quilter)
4. Nanny, nanny, bo banny, banana fanna fo fanny, me my mo manny, NANNY!

4 movies I can watch over and over
1. Dirty Dancing
2. Mary Poppins
3. Hairspray (Most recently)
4. Stepmom (and most Julia Roberts movies)

4 places I have lived
1. La Verne, CA
2. Apache Junction, AZ
3. Mesa, AZ
4. Chandler, AZ

4 TV shows I enjoy (This one's tough because I don't watch a lot)
1. Singing Bee
2. Everybody loves Raymond
3. Will and Grace
4. Friends

4 places I have vacationed
1. California
2. Washington
3. New York City
4. Philadelphia

4 of my favorite dishes
1. Pasta (specifically Baked Ziti)
2. Chicken and Dumplings
3. Chicken and Rice
4. Bean, cheese, and Rice burrito

4 websites I visit often
1. yahoo.com
2. myspace.com
3. netflix.com
4. bofa.com

4 places I would rather be
1. New York City
2. Europe
3. On a cruise (I've never been and I'm thinking I may give a try soon)
4. Las Vegas (specifically the LOVE show)

Okay, now I need to tag a few people. Seeing how Kim is my only friend :( on here, I am going to say Jenn, Jenn, Jenn, and Karen! That means, Jenn and Karen, GET A BLOG ALREADY! You know you want to.

0 comments: