Okay, so I know I stink at acting. There are many reasons for that. First of all, people make me laugh. So, if I am supposed to be taken seriously in a scene, but I come out as an Ice Cream Woman, chances are I am going to laugh along with the audience. Shoot, forget chances, it's a fact! Secondly, I can't fake emotion. It just doesn't work. There are times I may say I am fake crying, but I'm not. I just cry a lot. :)
So, I have concluded that acting is not for me. However, I think I may have something with teaching people how to act. Now, I'm not very skilled in this yet, but give me some time. I taught Grace how to fake cry today. It was the cutest thing ever. I taught her weeks ago how to fake laugh. It totally doesn't sound like a laugh, but it's still pretty funny. So, today I decided I would try to teach her how to fake cry. I scrunched up my face, squinted my eyes, and made a crying moan. Then when I asked her to do it she scrunched up her face, squinted her eyes, and made the same crying moan. I was laughing so hard!
I was upset because I forgot my memory stick for my camera at home, so I will try to get a fake cry out of her tomorrow and video it or take pictures. It will have you laughing.
Monday, August 20, 2007
Maybe acting isn't for me
Posted by Nicole at 10:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment