So, I don't watch TV. Over the last couple of years I have had such a chaotic work schedule that I couldn't really get into watching anything. This week I have been off every night and I can't believe how uninterested I am in TV. I turned on the tube Monday night and couldn't find anything worth watching. So, I opted for CNN (Anderson Cooper 360) and once I was done with my dinner I headed for my room and turned on the radio. Tuesday night was the same thing. Gilmore Girls for 15 minutes, radio for hours! I haven't even considered TV tonight, though I haven't had dinner yet either. Well, I just looked up the new contestants for this seasons "Dancing with the Stars" and I think I am going to have to set up my VCR to record the show! I love watching that show! Last year Joey Fatone was so much fun to watch! This year they have Jane Seymour, Jennie Garth (who I almost just called Kelly!), Cameron Mathison (All My Children, baby!), and Marie Osmond, among others. I can't wait! Finally a show that I can get into!
Wednesday, August 29, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment