Okay, so this is a little rant. I just got home from working with a family at the Phoenician. They were from New Jersey. The were asking me a few questions about the areas around town because the mother was trying to convince the father of moving to AZ. I, being the know-it-all that I am, use all my knowledge and experience to convince them that AZ is a great place to live. Well, one of the last questions they asked me was "Where do all the Mexicans live?" That about made me laugh out loud. Okay, so they were being pretty stereotypical assuming that where the Mexicans live wouldn't be safe. Seriously, if I were better with my stereotypes I would have a good comeback for those New Jersey fools. But all I've got is, "Go find yourself a big greasy pizza and glass of wahta and choke on it!"
Okay, forget about the parents! The little kid was so funny. He is getting over a fever, so he is still having a hard time eating. Well, the only way I could get him to eat tonight was to lip-sync to songs on Mix 96.9, like "Big Girls Don't Cry" by Fergie. He was so mesmerized by my lip-syncing that he would subconsciously open his mouth and take the food. It was pretty funny. I started getting into it with moves and all. Nanny cam...ENJOY!
Monday, August 13, 2007
Sorry I wasn't wearing my poncho while eating chorizo!
Posted by Nicole at 9:29 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment