CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 30, 2007

Smile!

I am cracking up so much right now! This morning I had a dental appointment to have some fillings put in. That seemed simple enough. I had a couple put in when I was a kid, but yeah, I don't remember that! They told me it would take like an hour, so I made plans for lunch with some friends. What they didn't tell me was that they had to numb me. I told them to do it sparingly so that hopefully I would back to normal by lunch time. Well, my body usually gets knocked out by any amount of drugs so my face is looking pretty bad right now and my lunch is in 20 min. At every stop on the way home I would look at myself in rearview mirror and start cracking up. Oh, and singing in the car while half your face is numb is a riot! Okay, so I'm going to take the laughs and stares and go get some lunch with my friends and their kids. I hope I don't scare them!


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why does this seem like something you and I would pee our pants laughing over!? I miss you so much!
Lisa D.