My taxes are officially done!!! I accomplished so much tonight, I think the adrenaline kicked in around 10pm and is barely starting to wear off now. Aside from finishing my taxes, I FINALLY sorted through an 18 gallon storage container of paperwork that had been piling up since '05. Seriously!!! I can't believe it is already 2am. Time went fast. Anyways, I decided to do my taxes ol' fashion this year. You know, pen, paper, calculator. Two years ago I went to H&R Block. Everything they were doing, I knew how to do anyway, so it was just a big waste of money. Last year I went the TaxCut route and never truly felt like I knew everything that I was inputing. I think I'm the type to really read things through and figure out the whats and whys. Anyways, I am now done with filing my taxes. I just have to plop them into the mail in the morning! Yay me!!
PS. Let's just hope that the ol' fashion method doesn't get me audited!
Tuesday, April 15, 2008
2:00am, April 15th
Posted by Nicole at 2:04 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment