Last Friday I decided to get my hair cut. As is the case EVERY time I go in for a cut, I planned on just trimming my hair. And as is the case EVERY time, I end up chopping it. I really liked how it came out this time. I think I found my new stylist. The only problem is...I cut it too short to wear down curly. It has to be straightened to keep me from looking like the brunette version of Annie. But since it's short, I actually don't mind straightening it everyday. And I for sure like the new do, so it's worth it!
Notice the length BEFORE.

It was down to about the middle of my back.
AFTER. I seriously had a "Myspace Pic" photo shoot. There were at least 15 pics like the ones below!


Okay. The real Nicole. I think the new look makes my face look longer/thinner. Nice!
P.S. I just realized (as I was looking in the mirror with my recently washed hair), it's not Annie who I look like with my curly hair. No, I could totally pull of being a brunette Carrot Top! LOL. Maybe next halloween. Maybe.
Hey, I'm already working on the muscles a little bit at the gym.

0 comments:
Post a Comment