This weekend I decided to get in touch with my creative side and make gingerbread houses. Of course, I didn't have time to actually make gingerbread, so graham crackers had to do. On Saturday I watched my normal 3 Saturday kids. Making the houses with them was going to be my first experience at it. We had so much fun. Table was COVERED in frosting and sprinkles and candies. The kids were almost going to lick the table clean after. Luckily for me a friend came over to play after, which distracted them and allowed me to clean up without an even bigger mess.
Nicole's
10 year old's

7 year old's

4 year old's
*For some reason there are only pics of the "In Progress" houses.
On Sunday, after months and months of going withouth seeing the "Friends" crew, we all decided to get together for dinner, chit-chatting, and gingerbread/graham cracker house bonding. It was a lot of fun. Marie and Brian made some yummy pasta (w/noodles), Fernando and John brought over a yummy pumpkin mousse pie, and Sarah and I combined forces to gather all the necessities for some yummy gingerbread houses. We all had so much fun. It was great to get together with everyone and catch up.









0 comments:
Post a Comment