I just realized my pajama pants are totally inside out. Oh, well. Too tired to care.
Snakes! Scorpions! Lizards! Oh, my. It's that time of the year again. Countless lizards running along the walls as you go for a walk around the neighborhood. Occasional scorpions hiding in the house. Snakes basking in the Arizona sun. I love flip-flops, but may be reconsidering those daily shoes!
Natasha Richardson...so sad. Loved her! Wish I could have seen her on Broadway.
April 6th...my deadline to start sending out application packets for nanny agencies.
Summer travels...I found an INCREDIBLE deal to Washington DC for a June vacation. Unfortunately I have other financial obligations that are holding me back from getting the tickets until the first part of April. Hopefully that deal will still be there!
Crazy! Why am I leaving a perfectly secure work network here in AZ for a completely new (and unknown) network of families in LA. Crazy! I'll be living on my dad's couch in no time!
Tired. Those are my random thoughts for tonight. Oh, and I'm still living without CHOCOLATE! Pretty stickin' proud of myself, though it hasn't been too hard.
Thursday, March 19, 2009
Random
Posted by Nicole at 11:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment