When I get a place of my own and am home more often will I be a couch potato?? I think I've asked myself this question before. When I moved in with the family, actually. I think I asked...when I love where I live, will I stay at home more and watch tv? I don't know why, but I feel not normal for not really being into any of the shows on tv. I seriously can't sit and watch a show without getting up and doing sometime. I just find something better to do. When the boys are napping I can watch tv, no problem! Of course, I'm definitely a channel surfer. But I think I can watch tv so easily because I'm here. There's nothing better to do.
Anyways, I've found it interesting and funny that this week I have watched HALF of Saving Private Ryan, Man on Fire, and The Dark Knight. It's bugging me that I didn't finish watching them, so I have now made it my goal to finish them by this weekend. How sad is that!
In other news, I've begun reading Twilight. Oh, gawd! I saw a bumper sticker on someone's car today that read, "I drive like a Cullen" or something like that and I laughed at how crazy this whole Twilight craze has gotten.
Wednesday, March 25, 2009
What's up with that????
Posted by Nicole at 2:46 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment