CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

My "Kids"

For some reason, tonight has been a blah/angry night. I don't know why, but I have those feelings you get when you are angry at someone or something. I'm attributing it to stress and hope it goes away.

Anyways, I decided to go to bed early tonight to just get the evening over with. Well, then I remembered I had no clothes to wear tomorrow. BLAH!!! So, laundry was started and I jumped in the shower. After my shower I did the normal "lay in bed until laundry is done" routine. PJ's on, hair brushed and ready to air dry, computer on my lap. Apparently my nightly routine cues my cats to begin attacking me! Greta has a thing for my soap. I'm guessing in her past life as a human she must have used Dove. First she sniffs my arm hoping I haven't changed up my soap. Then she begins rubbing her fur on my arm trying hard to get my scent on her. Then the licking starts. And tonight, in a rare attack, she actually tried to eat me! She wasn't biting too hard, but she was trying to pull my skin off or something. It was the funniest thing. I wonder what she would do if I actually gave her a bar of Dove.

As for Tiger, well she's not big of a fan of the Dove soap. She prefers Pantene shampoo. Once the towel comes off of my hair, Tiger gets in it...my hair, that is. She does a similar thing as Greta does with my soap. She sniffs it, rubs in it, then tries to eat it! Yes, she tries to eat my hair. I usually stop her because, well, SHE'S TRYING TO EAT MY HAIR! She is too funny!

Well, my downer of a night was uplifted just a bit by my kids...I mean cats. Who ever believes cats are anti-social, self-centered, lazy little creatures needs to spend a day in my house!




Okay, maybe they look a little lazy here, but really...

0 comments: