It's my birfday! I am offically entering my second quarter of a century. Well, technically, that would have been last year, but anyways...I'm 25! It's really funny. I mean, every year that I celebrate my birthday people ask me if I feel old or if I am upset about getting older, but I never do or am. I like getting older. It means I have had another year of amazing experiences. I honestly can't wait until I am 65 or older and am able to look back at everything that I have done and tell stories. I wouldn't ever wish to be young again because 1. I would be afraid of messing up all of the good times that I had, 2. I wouldn't want to relive all of the bad times, though I learned lessons. I am perfectly happy where I am now.
I didn't do much for my birthday today. It was a relaxing day with Grace at the park and then her art class. I made sure to find time to workout tonight before going to rehearsal, because exercising gives you endorphins, and because I needed some extra courage for rehearsal tonight. Not only am I going to have a part in the show talking infront of 100's of people, but I am going to sing and have a forklorico dancing dress on (which means I have some moves!). Ahhh, can you say "NERVOUS!" Granted, all of that happens in about a minute, but still! So, that was pretty much my day.
This weekend should be fun, though! Tomorrow and Friday I work during the day. Tomorrow night I am going to with some friends to see a show that should be pretty funny/great! Can't wait! Friday night, I am not sure what I am doing yet. No set plans. Saturday I am going quading with bunches of people. Then Saturday night is the ASU/UCLA game. Go Sundevils!! Sunday, Amy and I are going hiking to see some hyroglyphics somewheres (she knows where, I don't). Then Sunday night the "Friends" crew is hopefully getting together for some catching up.
Yay! Well, it's no Vegas, but it should be memorable. Let's just hope I don't have a broken bone (from quading) as the memory!
Wednesday, November 7, 2007
Gonna party like it's your birthday!
Posted by Nicole at 9:22 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment