CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 5, 2007

Hollywood, here I come!

I am going to be a STAR! Okay, not really. But I do have a part in the play that I am stage managing. It started out a couple of weeks ago as an offer to play a small part that had not been filled. I was only going to be on stage for like a minute. So, I memorized the lines and took part in the rehearsal tonight. After running through the scene a couple of times the director/playwrite told me that he was going to add more lines and develop my character more. Umm, doesn't he know that Nicole is a sucky actress??? Well, I think the character is going to be a little more comedic than he was intending. Hell, they have me singing "Ay, yi, yi, yi, Canta y no llores". You know the song. And, I am supposed to be playing a Viejita (an old lady). Man, oh, man, first La Paletera(selling water, no less), now a Vieja. FUN!!

0 comments: