CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 3, 2007

Looking forward...

I don't know if this is a good thing or a bad thing, but is seems like I am constantly looking more forward to the future than enjoying the present. Maybe that's why my memory is so bad. Maybe I am trying to just get through whatever I am doing to move on to the next big thing, so I am not enjoying the present and remembering what I have done. Anyways, that's a question for my future psychiatrist, who I look forward to meeting one day!

Back to the present blog. Once the show that I am working on now is over (next week) I am looking forward to what I have in store. The first thing is Christmas. Well, I'm not looking forward to Christmas exactly, but rather the busyness of the holiday. I am already booked for 6 nights and 3 days the week of Christmas. That's a good thing because I will be off that week and Nicole and boredom don't do well together. My brain and impulsive nature get me into too much trouble!

After the holidays I will be preparing for a busy first half of '08. I have Marie's Wedding, a trip to possibly New Mexico with Amy, a trip to New Jersey (hopefully sooner, rather than later), and of course, SellenFest '08. I am excited and looking forward to the future events!

Oh, and I am looking forward to FINALLY finishing Love in the Time of Cholera. Yep, "I think I can, I think I can" didn't work. I didn't. Also, when this book is done, I may decide to change my name to Florentino. :)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

YOUR JUST A BIZZY,BIZZY PERSON. STOPPING BY TO SAY "HELLO" IT'S ME kAREN