CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 24, 2007

Living

So, it's Christmas time. It's 2am on Christmas Eve morning. I took a nap today, so it looks like I'll be up for a while. I had a job tonight and was planning on it being until 1am or 2ish, but I was out of there at 11. So, now I am just wasting away time on the computer hoping I get tired soon.

Well, what have I been up to??? Not much. Actually a lot, but nothing exciting and unusual. I feel like all I can do right now is wait. There is so much coming up and so much I am waiting on time to heal, but until then all I can do is wait. I'm trying to learn how to be a bum. I have rented tons of movies and new books in hopes that I can train myself to be comfortable spending more time at home. It's boring! Right now I am reading "Into the Wild". It's about a guy that basically sold all of his stuff and hitch-hiked around the US and into Alaska. That doesn't sound like such a bad idea right now. Well, I wouldn't hitch-hike across America, but selling everything and starting over sounds pretty good.

I have been selling my DVD's. I don't have many. I looked through the few that I do have and picked about 10 that I don't expect to ever really need to watch again, and sold them. My Julia Roberts collection is still intact!!! I think I may look through my books tomorrow and pick out a bunch of those to sell. Now, my cd's on the other hand, I am having a hard time parting with. I don't know why, but I can't seem to find even 5 in the 100 or so that I have that I can part with. I think I have every cd on my computer, so it's not like I would even be losing the songs. But, I have a thing about illegally downloading music, so in my mind selling cds but keeping the songs on my computer is just as bad as illegally downloading the cd.

Well, looking around my room right now at everything that I want to get rid of is making me sad. I need the guts to move out of here and get my own place where my entire life doesn't fit in a room.

0 comments: