CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Boooorrrrrriiiiiiiinnnnnnnggggggg!

Christmas is OVER!! Yay!!! I have been wanting to just do a picture blog, but I haven't had anything to take pictures of. It's been a boring couple of weeks. So, here are only a couple of pics from the last two weeks. FYI: They were all taken on the same day, Dec. 22nd.



Shoot! This will be EASY!!


Scheize! Cody's pointer finger is a heck of a lot stronger than I thought!

Zoo Lights




Other than that, I have just become addicted to a few things. Online Scrabble, Online Crosswords, and if Cody shares, Guitar Hero! From becoming addicted to scrabble and crosswords I have realized, I don't have a dictionary OR a thesaurus. I do have a Spanish to English Dictionary, but it doesn't help too much. As for Guitar Hero, I'm in love. It's music and it makes me feel like a rock star. Now I want to get my guitar fixed and really learn how to play. It will be my next hobby. FUN!!!

0 comments: