With just over a week before the primaries I have given myself a homework assignment to once and for all decide who I am going to vote for. There will be no eenie meenie minee mo games for this chick! I will quit being the politically ignorant 25 year old that I am and learn a thing or two about politics this week. Once this week is over, I have a feeling the November elections will be much easier to deal with since the canditates will have more obvious differences...hopefully.
Somehow politics has become my recent hobby. With my close encounters with Hillary, I felt it was time to learn a little more. Out with the random opportunities with Theatre and in with the random opportunities in Politics. I am volunteering with a canditates campaign, provided I fully research this candidate and approve. After the primaries are over, I am taking a class in city politics.
This fascination with politics will surely subside after the November elections. I have a feeling, however, that learning all that I intend to in politics and the US government may lead to my next hobby... researching the importance of Anti-depressants.
Wish me luck!
Sunday, January 27, 2008
My homework assignment.
Posted by Nicole at 8:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment