So, my family reunion is next month. Actually only a few weeks away. I am doing the family video this year. It's actually something that has never been done, except at funerals. First of all, I have a big family. My mom has 4 siblings. Oh, but that's just the beginning. This reunion video will cover at least 5 generations. From my great-grandparents to my niece and nephew. So, I have been getting pics from so many of my mom's cousins. This has been a huge project. I spent Monday really focusing on the editing of pics and have fallen in love with the family members I had never met. They are truly gorgeous people. Here are a few pics I haven't been able to get out of my mind.

This one's of my Grandma, my mom, and my sister.
This has been such a rewarding project. If you ever get the opportunity to do a family video or collection of pics, DO IT. It is totally worth it. I can give you some pointers if you need it.
Tuesday, May 27, 2008
Family Reunion Video
Posted by Nicole at 11:01 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment