As much as I am excited about the upcoming family reunions, I am ready to get back to normalcy. I love traveling to visit people, but I hate preparing to travel. The planning is what stinks, especially when you have to plan not only for the week-long trip, but the days following the trip. My plan is to be in Cali for a week, but when I get back I will have 4 days until I begin housesitting. So, I have to decide where I will be staying for those 4 days...in my current house where everything is or in my new place where my cats will be, but likely no furniture. I'm trying to get Chuck to help me out this weekend with moving my futon and dresser (likely the only two big items I'm taking) into the new place. That will be I will drive home to the Mesa house the Sunday night I get back. Then sleep and head to work Monday. This would be best because I can see my cats and make sure they know I'm still alive. I will still have my bed at the Chandler house, so if I got in early enough I could see the cats and then sleep at the Chandler house where my clothes are and closer to work Monday morning (means I can sleep in a bit longer).
Who knows? What I'm focusing on until this weekend is: Working on the play I'm assistant producing, painting my room and bathroom in the new bathroom. Cody and I are going totally out there with the joint/guest bathroom. It'll be fun!
Also, I'm starting a new blog. It's going to help me with my nanny questions and comments. It's just started, so don't expect much, but hopefully it will be enlightening. Check it out. Nanny 'Cole When I get back from Cali I will develop it more.
Tuesday, June 10, 2008
Time? Anyone?
Posted by Nicole at 10:16 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment