CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, August 1, 2009

Not my mother.

Tough weekend. Sometimes I feel like I have to PROVE I am not my mother. I love my mom and think she is one of the strongest people out there. In that respect, I hope that I am my mother. But, to my family, my parents weren't always responsible. They needed to be helped out a lot...both financially and with more direct things (like a place to stay and food...among other things). Well, since moving to Cali I have been able to maintain my own, financially, but as for a place to live, well, I'm relying on my family. I intend to get my own place once I find a job, but since is the job hunt is taking longer than I expected, the rush to get a house immediately after getting a job has been pushed back. Financially, I am just not going to be able to get a house right away. That is leading, I believe, some people to have less faith in me. Being so disconnected from family for years doesn't help when I am trying to tell them that I am self-sufficient and have been for 10 years.

Tough weekend! Here's hoping I get a job this week!

0 comments: