My job hunt life since July...
Speak with agency about finding a job
Get sent on interview
Doesn't work out
Speak with agency about finding a job
Get sent on interview
Told they are checking references
Doesn't work out
Speak with agency about finding a job
Get sent on interview
Go through a day "trial"
Doesn't work out (they decide to not go through an agency)
Speak with agency about finding a job
Get sent on an interview
Go through a week long "trial"
Doesn't work out (they want a babysitter...not a full-time nanny)
Speak with agency about finding a job
...
Maybe I should give up on agencies. I have found more families for babysitting on my own. :(
Maybe I can meet a producer soon who will do a Lifetime Movie about my life...or lack of a life.
Tuesday, September 8, 2009
It's a rollercoaster!
Posted by Nicole at 3:57 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment