I'm feeling a little excited right now. Tomorrow night I have my first date in MONTHS! I've had other things/people on my mind all summer long, but I am finally getting over all of that and getting out there again. Almost immediately after deciding to give it another shot I found two people that interested me. So, I am going out with one of them Thursday for drinks and a show and then the other on Sunday for coffee. Who knows, I may still end up as a spinster, but I'm at least giving it another shot.
Wednesday, October 24, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Let me know how it went. Have FUN. It's weird leaving a message on these, especially since I am not a blogger. But since you and Kim are doing it I'll check them out every now and then. MAYBE, JUST MAYBE you and Kim will inspire me to do my own page. BIG MAYBE though. It looks like a lot of work and why would you want people to know every little thought or thing in your life? Yeah maybe.
Post a Comment