Okay, so I am predicting that October 22nd I will be sick with something. Yesterday I fought hard to keep from getting sick. The gums in my mouth were feeling swollen, but I think that may have been because of my wisdom teeth. They need to come out. About half way through the day I felt so drained. At one point Grace and I sat on the couch and watched about 15 minutes of tv. Seriously abnormal. She's teething right now...also. Then my throat was starting to feel a little sore. Well, I can't be sick right now so I upped the Vitamin C, ate as healthy as possible, and took an extra multi-vitamin. Today I feel 100% better. But, how long will my body allow me to fight it? Likely until October 22nd, the day after Mother's Will ends.
Wednesday, October 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment