I have been really busy so I haven't had time to really post anything new going on. The play that I was working on, "A Mother's Will", was this last weekend. It was a great experience and I learned SOOO much. It looks like I will be working on La Pastorela again this year, but with a different company. Also, I may be working on a Shakespeare play, "Othello", in the Spring. That one will depend on how busy I am, though. Amy and I are planning a trip somewhere for a few days to get out of town and Marie's Wedding will be in March. I am also seriously considering looking into buying a house. I know I keep going from renting to buying to living in a box, but I realized that I could get a decent size house for relatively cheap in my neighborhood. Yeah, it's not the best neighborhood, but I feel comfortable and safe here.
Today my mind has been everywhere. I am in this stage of growth. I am questioning a lot and relying on my friends to help me answer so many questions that I have. I think I am getting somewhere though. I have been very direct with my questions rather than beating around the bush and hoping people understand what I am asking. And I think my closest friends have really learned a lot about me these last couple days. Things that I have kept to myself because I hate burdening people with my problems. I am truly lucky to have the friends that I do. I can seem as crazy as I want to and I know that they will help me find the humor in it.
I am excited about the coming week. I am getting back out there and trying to make some new friends. Not that my friends are getting boring, but I am in need of a new circle of friends to add to my current circle. I am also able to read more and I am back at the gym daily. My body and mind are feeling refreshed!
PS. Today is the 22nd and I am NOT sick! Yay!
Monday, October 22, 2007
It's been a little while
Posted by Nicole at 10:36 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment