Write 10 things you're wanting to tell people at this moment.
1. Will you PLEASE give me the time of day???
2. If you only knew how important you were to me, you'd be a little freaked out.
3. You live in a piece of crap place. You are constantly stressing out over bills. Yet, you just bought a new laptop with a credit card.
4. (To the same person/people as above) SPEND LESS THAN YOU MAKE!!!
5. Seeing you succeed gives me chills of happiness.
6. So, are you ever gonna talk to me again?
7. How can I feel sorry for you if you don't even try?
8. You're a loon!
9. Don't make plans. We're going away for a weekend.
10. You and I come from the same background. You just don't know it because I haven't told you.
Wednesday, March 26, 2008
10 things
Posted by Nicole at 10:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment