We are now less than 3 weeks away from Marie and Brian getting married. All I have left to do is wait for my shoes to be delivered, buy some ribbon for the dress, and make my hair and make-up appointment. I am getting excited for them! I don't ever feel nervous, but I realized the other night that deep down I am really nervous. Don't tell Marie, but I had a nightmare that I was still getting ready at my brother-in-law's house at 2pm when the wedding was supposed to start. For some reason I was rushing so much in my dream, I thought it was a good idea to wear black lip-liner. Throw into that, in my nightmare I couldn't get to the wedding because someone stole my passport. Why that mattered? I don't know. The wedding is going to be in Mesa. Anyways, I was almost certain when I woke up that if I had slept any longer I would have had a panic attack in my sleep. Oh, and I officially decided to get my make-up done by someone. No black lip-liner for me!
Well, Saturday was the Bridal Shower. Jenn and I threw the party. I had never really thrown a party. I am a sucky hostess. Shoot, I planned the Bachelorette Party and we ended up at Cheesecake Factory for 2 1/2 hours talking! I don't think the waitresses were too happy. Anyways, with Jenn helping out with the Bridal Shower, things went well. We came up with a cute interview game that we did for the guests and Marie. We video interviewed Brian. It was fun. And while Jenn and I were freaking out about not having enough food, we had people heading back for 2nd's and 3rd's. It was a great party, I think!
Sunday, March 9, 2008
Three weeks!
Posted by Nicole at 1:57 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment