I'm finally getting a new phone. I NEVER spend money on stuff I really don't need (Hahaha). Actually, when it comes to cell phones, I really have never had to buy one. I just take the one that they give you for free when you sign up with the company. Well, that worked when I went from T-Mobile, to Sprint, back to T-mobile. But I am not switching companies. So, I found out that if I sign up for a 2 year contract (which was easy because I've been with them for 3 years already and don't plan to leave or give up my phone) then I get a free phone. Not some cheapy, either. There were $300 for like $50. The one I chose is actually free. This is what I chose...

It's the Samsung Beat. I looks simple, which I like, and it's a flip, which was pretty much a requirement. Other perks, it has a camera and even better, a music player. So, I think I can download music. Yay!!! I have a use for Itunes after all!!!
I get the phone in a few days. CAN'T WAIT!!!

0 comments:
Post a Comment