I may have said this before in other blogs. I can't remember. But, it is something I am constantly thinking about. Moving. The stress. My friends. I am extremely afraid of what will happen BEFORE I move in regards to my relationships with my friends. I am afraid that conflicts will start to arise. I am afraid that I (and others) may start to find things to fight or be angry at eachother about and that will cause us to be more distant...therefore making us feel easier about my moving. There is no current tension that is making me feel this way. Shoot, I don't know if any of my friends and I have ever really fought. Some have been there for 10+ years. My friends mean the world to me. There is no way I can be happy or myself if they aren't in my life. Jenn, Marie, Amy, (and others) promise me one thing...We will get through any conflicts we(or I) may create. The nausea is kicking in. I'm 5 months away from feeling alone in a new place and having to make new couch buddies.
Saturday, February 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment