CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, September 16, 2007

ASU Football

I am totally wired right now. I had 2 cokes tonight! That's more than I have in a month! Anyways, how freakin' awesome are the Sun Devils right now!!! They are 3-0. And the games haven't been very stressfull. By the fourth quarter they have a comfortable lead, so there hasn't been much worry about losing in the fourth.

Amy's family and I got season tickets last year. Amy and her family have actually gotten season tickets for many years. Well, we decided not to get tickets this year. Last year there were so many home games during the day that it was almost unbearable to go to a game because it was so stinkin' hot. And Amy was pregnant, so during breaks she would sit under the misters that they had set up outside the stadium. It wasn't too fun. The night games were a blast, though. Anyways, because of the numerous day games last year, we didn't get tickets. Well, when the season started we found out that all the home games are at night. BUMMER! Then last week Adam (Amy's husband) was telling me that the last year he didn't get season tickets (like 10 years ago) was a year they made it to some big bowl game. Umm, we are 3-0 now! I'm kinda bummed that we are missing out on the action in the stadium (we still watch the game on tv), but at the same time...maybe Adam not going the games is good luck. :) J/K Adam!

0 comments: