Okay, so I just posted a poem below that I got in an email yesterday. I really liked it. It said it was by Maya Angelou, but after some digging, I found out it was a poem published in Glamour magazine. That made more sense. Anyways, a lot of the poem I was proud to think of as things I have. But with the part about friends "A woman should have... a friend that makes you laugh and a friend that will let you cry" (or something like that), I decided today that I would add another line. So, here it is...
Every woman should have...a friend to listen to your relationship problems, a friend to debate everything from evolution to diaper brands with, and a friend to bum on the couch with for hours and watch movies.
I am lucky enough to have all three!
Sunday, September 16, 2007
Poem below
Posted by Nicole at 1:08 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment