CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 6, 2007

Let's go to the show!

I've started the two shows that I am going to be doing this fall. The first is Mother's Will. It will be showing in October. It may touch too close to home for some of you, but I encourage everyone to see it. You can get info and tickets at www.showup.com in the Theatre section. Oh, and just to let you know, that website it probably the best at finding theatre tickets anywhere in the valley! Yay to Showup!

The second show that I am going to be doing is La Pastorela. It will be in December. We just had our first basic meeting, so I am not sure what part I am going to play in the show. Whether it's a small acting part or solely behind the scenes. I am thinking I want a small part in the show because I think the costumes and decoration of this show are going to be fantastic. Zarco Guerrero and his wife Carmen are putting the show together. Zarco is a phenomonal (sp?) mask maker. His website is www.zarkmask.com (I think).

This weekend I have plans to see two shows. A couple of people I know are in Women of Juarez. I am really eager to see this show. It doesn't have a lot of times it is showing, so the only day I am able to go is the last day it shows. I am also hoping to get to see The Rainmaker. I tried to see it last week, but eventhough it says it shows on Thursdays, the website is wrong. I was bummed. I drove all the way to Hale Theatre only to sit in an empty parking lot.

Oh, and Grace's acting skills...Well, see for yourself!

0 comments: