I'm going to see Gwen Stefani. I got my ticket today for the final date of her tour, Nov. 9th as a birthday present to myself (Nov. 7th). The concert will be here in phx. Fittingly, since the first date of her first tour ever (10/16/05) was here in Phx. I am so excited. I have an awesome seat. I am going solo because I really wanted the seat (10th row, center) and couldn't wait for others to decided if they wanted to go or not. It will be my 4th Gwen concert! She will be here the 8th and the 9th. I haven't got tickets for the 8th yet, and would totally be willing to go if others want to. Oh, I am sooooo excited. Do you think it would be weird if I made a paper airplane out of my nanny resume and sent it up to her?
This is only a small part of the video. There's a part when Ari is lip-syncing. Typical car ride for these two.
Saturday, September 8, 2007
Gwen!
Posted by Nicole at 11:38 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment